The Peel Adult Learning Centre specializes in providing academic upgrading programs to help adults build the academic skills they need to succeed in employment, training, and college.
2017 will mark 25 years of service to Peel Region!
We have two convenient location to serve you:
Mississauga campus - 151 Superior Bld. Units 19-23, Mississauga, ON L5T 2L1 (905-507-0111)
Brampton campus - 180B Sandalwood Pkwy. E. Unit 300-1, Brampton, ON L6Z 4N2 (905-495-2700)
There is excellent Bus Service to both our Brampton and Mississauga locations. In Mississauga, both Mississauga Transit (including a direct bus to Malton) and Brampton Transit stop in front of our door.
If you feel you don’t have the skills, education, or training you need to build the future you want, call us today or read about the unique services we provide!
We help adults:
- Achieve the GED (High School Equivalency)
- Qualify for admission to college programs
- Meet requirements for apprenticeship or pre-apprenticeship programs
- Enhance Workplace Essential Skills
- Prepare for employment and employer tests
- Our prorams are free to eligible adults, 19 and over, who are no longer in school and need upgrading.
- This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and by the Government of Ontario and through the Canada-Ontario Job Fund Agreement.
If you haven’t completed high school, call us. 95% of our clients haven’t finished high school. We can help!
Call us in Brampton at (905) 495-2700 or in Mississauga at (905) 507-0111